Movie Date with Thyself

Perks of Being a Wallflower


It was the first time I watched Perks. I have read the book and I think the movie is amazing. It teaches us about what we can't easily understand about life. Sometimes I feel like Charlie because we have the same taste of music, we love to write about almost everything, and we value our friends so much. This movie made me feel great about myself. I also realized that during bad times, even if somebody else has it much worse, that doesn't really change the fact that you have what you have and you should take care of it.

 



 

Crazy Stupid Love


This movie is just how it is named, crazy. I love the characters. I admire the bar where Cal and Jacob meet. Ryan Gosling is super hot. This is a real great movie. I can't stop laughing while watching this. "Love is real and it works like magic, you just have to believe it does. When you meet the one, you never let go of him. You do everything to be with him." That is what I learned in this movie and someday, I hope I can also laugh at the bad times like what they did.




500 Days of Summer


This movie is too great. I love Zooey and Joseph. One of the greatest movies I've ever watched. I was really moved by every scenes. Its just too awesome, everything about it. Tom makes greeting cards. Summer loves The Smiths. Summer once believed that love is just a fantasy. Tom grew up believing that he'd never truly be happy until the day he meet the one. And yeah, I feel like I have Tom and Summer inside of me. I was depressed they didn't end up together. Maybe letting go is part of being in love. Some people are meant to be in love with each other but not meant to be together. There are moments in life when you do not want them to end because they are just too good. Maybe Tom felt that way and maybe he was wrong. In the end, he just accepted it and moved on, even though it was hard for him. Eventually, he became happy again so is Summer. That's life. There will always be good times and bad times. Its how you handle those times that makes you who you are and its the people you meet that makes life worth it. I can say this is the best thing I learned from this movie.